Project description: Development of a Google Chrome Browser Extension
- It must be possible to install the browser extension in the Google Chrome browser.
- If we open a specific website (e.g. [url removed, login to view]) the browser extension must be possible to activate.
- If we are opening another website, other than [url removed, login to view], the extension must not be possible to activate.
- If we activate the browser extension at [url removed, login to view], the browser mode must switch to mobile.
- If we deactivate the browser extension, the browser tab must switch back to desktop mode.
- If the browser extension is active and the browser tab in which we opened [url removed, login to view] was switched to mobile mode, the developer tools window must not be shown at any time.
Looking forward to your feedbacks.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $62 for this job
Hello, I have worked on many chrome extensions and your use case seems pretty simple for me to work upon. Have a little question about the last requirement. Lets talk over chat?