We are transferring content from an existing website to our new Wordpress website and need someone to move some data over. The data is a list of discontinued products from this page: [url removed, login to view]
For the list we want to use the Tablepress plugin which has already been installed.
Project requirements are:
1. Add 14 categories to the Pressplugin, same as the categories listed here: [url removed, login to view]
2. Under each category add entries for each product.
- each product has four fields: Model, Discontinued, Suggested Replacements, Category
3. Setup a main page like this one to access the different categories: [url removed, login to view]
4. Setup 14 pages for each category that only show products from that category. Same as the example site. (use this plugin to sort [url removed, login to view])
5. Include the filtering plugin which is already installed: [url removed, login to view]
Let me know if yo have any questions about the requirements. The Tablepress plugin has an import option which should make it easier to import all of the individual products.
46 freelancers are bidding on average $152 for this job
Hello elliottbenzle2!. Im a full stack developer, i can help you do this task fast. i have already charged a reasonable price. Please hire me!Thank you!