I create all my shipments for orders through my online store using a shipping aggregator, who provides competitive rates to many popular couriers (FedEx, Purolator, UPS, etc.) if I ship using the aggregator's online portal. They now have an API available so I can get live quotes for all the different shipping options for my shopping cart.
I need a custom shipping module developed to get live shipping rates from the aggregator based on the weight and value of the items in the cart. The shipping module must have the following features:
- be able to send the API weight and value and get a quote back (dimensions and/or # of packages can be safely ignored),
- have the option for the administrator to sort based on price or a hard-coded sort order,
- have the option for the administrator to display the rates grouped together by courier,
- have the option for the administrator to be able to mark up shipping weight sent or shipping rate received by a percentage and/or fixed amount,
- allow the administrator to add small logos for each of the different couriers, and
- allow the administrator to override the name of the shipping method returned by the API (it returns a corresponding code for every defined shipping method, so this should be easy).
An osCommerce module exists that the winning bidder could use for reference: [url removed, login to view]
(Note: I have also posted a project for some Zen-Cart migration and templating work. I would most definitely prefer dealing with a single provider for that as well, so please do search for projects listed by me and bid on that project if you are interested.)
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $248 for dette job
hi, i can help you. i have very strong experience with zen cart and shipment gateways. i added bid 250$ to another your project. if you interested, contact me. regards, roberto