I need a Wordpress RSS plugin that does pretty much what [url removed, login to view] does. It takes a RSS feed and parses it, spitting out the Titles of each feed item in
* tags. For example, "[url removed, login to view]", "num_items"=>5, // # of items to grab from feed "sort"=>"date", // sort by "date" or "rand" "new_window"=>false, // open in new window? ) ); ?> This code should parse the RSS feed and return a list like this...
* [RSS Item 1]
* [RSS Item 2]
* etc The tricky part is that I need some kind of cache feature. I dont want to constantly hit the RSS feed every single time someone views the page, so I need the RSS feed to be cached so that it refreshes every 1 hour. Also, if you can think of a more neater way to call the function, that would be cool too.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).