I am after a Wordpress Membership Site Plugin.
- This plugin will need to be developed from scratch.
- The plugin should allow a normal Wordpress installation to be upgraded to a membership site.
- A membership site restricts access to all content unless a member logs in.
- When a new user registers, they should be redirected to a paypal page that will require either a recurring or one-time payment. Once payment is made, they should be redirected back to wordpress and automatically logged in.
- recurring payment, and one-time payment should be able to be set from a 'Membership Site' admin page in wp-admin. Admin should also be able to set the paypal payment address.
- Admin should have the ability to add a tag to a page or post, or section of a page or post to allow that to be visible. Anybody browsing the blog should be able to see these snippets, but will be required to log in/register/pay to view the full page or post. All posts and pages by default should be protected.
- The plugin will need to work with the following 2 themes: Structure theme by Justin Tadlock &
cutline-3-column-split-11 by Chris Pearson
- If a user cancels their subscription, the plugin should automatically disable their user account.
- I will own the rights to the plugin upon development completion, however successful bidder will be eligible for further development work to update plugin in the future.
Thanks, and happy bidding!