We need a C# program to run as a service on a Windows Server 2003 machine and perform the following operations at 5-minute intervals.
1) Open HTTP connection to remote server, secured using a certificate (sample code can be provided for this)
2) Submit an XML query file thru the above connection and receive a response.
3) Apply some business logic to perform a small number of time/date calculations (this is flowcharted and ready to go!)
4) Create a new XML document with the calulated values in a specified format
5) Submit the newly-created XML document back to the remote system using HTTP
The application must also have some kind of logging to an HTML file for troubleshooting and auditing purposes.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows Server 2003