Thanks to everyone who bid on my project. There were a lot of questions, which is good - people actually reading my requirements!
Below are answers to most of the questions, I hope this helps in bidding more accurately. Thank you
- **Nature of business:** Construction technology
- **Static / Dynamic:** Most likely static, but perhaps a flash slide-show with photos
- **# of pages:** not sure, but could range from 5 to 10, but I am happy with a template approach as the # of pages will increase only due to information
- **source of info:** we need to transfer as much info as possible from another website. We unfortunately do not have any of the soft copies for the info, but I assume it can be taken from the other site.
- **purpose**: market the product + service; recruitment; give corporate information, etc.
- **server side language:** ???
- **Domain: ** We currently have a Google Apps account, but if the website becomes too big, perhaps we may have to host it somewhere else, and have our domain forward there?? I'm not certain how that works.
We are a start-up company looking for a professional website.
It needs to be clean/crisp and informative.
The information and photos that need to go on it are available - from another website.
If it fits the overall look/feel of the website, we would like to have an ongoing slide show throughout the website as we have quite a few photos we can show.
We are looking for a professional job - at a very reasonable price, as we are a start-up.
Please bid with confidence, we need to close this on an aggressive time line.