Here is the idea for the ticketing website.
From The Prospective of I want to sell tickets through "The Ticket
* Have your own account # to log into
* Be able to access information (administrative)
o Who bought tickets for an event
o How many bought per person
o What order they were purchased
o Email address, home, phone, etc
o How many $ in tickets sold
* Be able to change Date of event on ticket for future events
* Be able to change $ amount of ticket for future events
* Be able to limit # of tickets (sold-only X # available for this
* Be able to open up more tickets for sale if needed
* Have a visible ticket counter to the team, for example, 700 tickets
sold so far, only 50 left for this event, can have counter start at a
certain # on the site.
* Tickets go on sale at predetermined time automatically
* Daily statistics automatically email to "registered coordinator" and
owner-(you get an email saying how many tix sold to date)
* Past history of tickets/events for tracking attendance event to
* Be able to print master list of ticket purchasers with ticket id #
to have at the doors at the event incase discrepancy
* Be able to set quantity or limit of tickets, buy 1 or block of 5 max
* Emailed to person via web preferably pdf file
* Have confirmation #
* Can buy tickets for guests, ticket would say Guest ticket of
"Bob Jones" 3 0f 10 Ticket # 4847744
* Can enter the names if they know them when they buy them, ex. Bob
Jones, Lisa Jones, Timmy Jones, guest of Bob Jones
* Each ticket has own coordinating # on it.
* The ablilty to add a specific logo to each ticket setup on system ... ie. the wizards, the raptors, bostin celtics (examples)
* Print a map of the venue on the ticket per map quest or driving
* Date Time Venue also on Ticket
* Each person logs in and has an "account" they can access, past
sales, information on file, etc.
* some fraud proof measures
From our side
* I can access master list of all people selling tickets
* Have a report generated with all fields, email, addresses, $ amount
collected, $ due to person holding event
* Have as many "accounts" as needed
* All would be ran through my merchant account such as paypal or [url removed, login to view]
* Web based changes
* Totally security (important
* All functions and emails and statistics as stated in above for the
people selling through the machine
*ability for companies to open their own account and upload their d
the payment gateway would be paypal.
please visit [url removed, login to view] for Idea .
20% when all Website working on your server 80% transfer all source codes and uploading on my server.