My name is Scott Greenberg; I'm an look for a experienced web developer interested in bidding on an [osDate] modification project.
I need a developer to do the following:
1. Add content to the supplied html templates and integrate into osDate package.
2. Renaming specified fields on signup page.
3. Allow user to select an area opposed to a country on signup page.
4. Allow visiters to search via an area opposed to a country.
5. Display user's area opposed to a country on profile page.
6. Modify osDate such that visiter's can search for profiles but are not allowed to view profiles unless they are logged in.
7. Integrate a separate affiliate script into osDate.
Require coder to remain in contact daily to provide visual updates of progress.
All work is to be released under the [GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE] and the start of each source file should included the exclusion of warranty; and each file should have the "copyright" line, "Copyright (C) 2006 liB0wOgc5".
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me through RAC at your earliest convenience. Lastly, I want to wish you the best of luck on your bidding and thank you for using RAC!
[[url removed, login to view]]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* PHP 4
* PHP 5