I have a site running oscommerce that needs a few changes. Here they are:
1. There is a Shop by Price drop down list on the left side. When using this search, I do not want to show items if "No Image Currently Available"
2. On the Right Column, you will see there is Quick Find Quick Order. There is a bunch of text under this search box. Remove all this text and replace with Shop by Item Number. Note: there is a similar search box on the left column, and that should not be changed.
3. On the left menu for Categories, I need to make the category names more attractive. Maybe we can just make them bolder. For this item, I may ask you to try 1 or 2 variations so we can see what looks best.
4. Create a feed for all products that contain an image that can be submitted to Google Base. I have used Froogle in the past, but I have never done this. There may be an OSCommerce contribution for doing this.
5. I need to change the use of the word Pending to Processing wherever this is used for orders. There have been customers that were confused by the word Pending, so we need to do a find replace and use Processiong instead.
Lastly, the site is [url removed, login to view]
Please take a look and submit your estimate.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).