[url removed, login to view] is a cloud-based purchasing management solution designed to help businesses save time and money by automating control of their purchasing.
Over the past 24 months our client base has doubled leading to an urgent need for product development.
We are looking for a [url removed, login to view] developer.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years [url removed, login to view] experience, and should be able to work in a team environment, take responsibility for their own tasks, manage time effectively and have the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Development and maintainance of the application
• Implement new and existing product features
• Deliver high quality development projects on schedule
• Provide 3rd line resolution for system issues
• Reporting to a senior architect to review development
• Fluency in written and spoken English and strong interpersonal and communication skills
• A degree in computer science from a recognised University or Technical College
• Strong knowledge of [url removed, login to view]
• Proficient in Microsoft SQL database development including database design and SQL programming
• Knowledge and experience of IIS 6/7
• Understanding of security driven by CSLA
• Knowledge and experience of web technologies including WCF, XML, SOAP, WSDL HTML, CSS
• Enthusiasm for software development and emerging technologies
• Previous experience of load balance and performance testing would be highly desirable
• Previous experience of financial software would be beneficial
• Excellent problem solving abilities