We are holding an auction over on Dance Forums
<[url removed, login to view]>
You can see many users have already submitted items.
Here is what I need.
1. Auction script connects to vBulletin user table
2. Users can submit items for the auction. Or admin can add items on behalf of a user.
3. Admin can set start and end time for the auction. All items will be auctioned during the same time period this year (I believe from Nov 1 thru Nov 30)
4. Users can bid on items with minimum $1 increments
5. Admin can edit a bid if necessary
6. Users have a link for My Bids, and can see all items they have bid on, and show if they are currently the leader.
7. Admin can see all bids by users
8. Script matches the look of [url removed, login to view] (at least the header and font colors)
Overall, we need something that is easy to administer and use. If the job goes well, there will surely be more modifications and improvements for more money.
The script should be written using PHP and mySQL and it would be great if if used Smarty templates too.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).