We want to freshen up one of our websites; <[url removed, login to view]>. Focus Security is a security company in Norway, with competitors like: [[url removed, login to view]], [[url removed, login to view]] and [[url removed, login to view]].
We want a suggestion before we accept any bid. Send suggestion as a picture or HTML-page
- color-theme: red, black, grey
- We use Mambo, so if you can make the template ready to use with Mambo (including the CSS-file), that would be huge advantage, but not required.
(- The logo (<[url removed, login to view]>) is not subject for change)
Focus Security is a supplier and innstaler of CCTV (video surveilance cameras) and electronic access controls. Theese systems are mainly for other companies and customers that appreciate quality and good design. Focus does not so much deliver security systems to the private market.
We do not want any flash on the template!
You must make the template ready to use with Mambo !!!
How long time do you usually use to create a new template? I have to reply to the client and I have 4 days at max.
After you are finished, we will receive all PSD and other source-files and image files.
We have set up a test-site, which is almost identical to focussecurity.no.
<[url removed, login to view]>
Mambo: <[url removed, login to view]>
I will offer more projects if I like your work. I will accept the bid tomorrow may be.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
HTML, PHP, CSS