For Real Estate Site powered by Mambo 4.5.3, using Hot Property by Mosets
Enhance existing real estate website with more functionality and user-friendly features from third party modules, add-ons or hacks. Some of my ideas are listed below but your ideas and description of possible enhancement options are more than welcome.
Obviously, if you have experience setting up and customizing Hot Property, you will have already come across a few great ideas worth sharing. My examples below are nothing more than fantasies and may be too costly to customize or hack or may simply not make any sense at all.
Example A: Add a search module that allows users to refine their search. Should be divided into Typical Search and Advanced Search to cater to user proficiency or patience levels. Search by:
(1) location in the Cayman Islands - according to name of island, district, town, city, sub-district etc.
(2) Main Property type – Condos, Homes, Land, Rentals, Commercial, Industrial, Timeshare,Residential, Multi-Family, Developments, etc. . Each Property type could have a subtype, eg, Beach Front Condo or Agricultural land or luxury home.
(3) Select the View preferred, eg, Canal View, Beachfront View, Front View, Back View, Golf View, Inland view, garden view, pool view, ocean view, road view etc
(4) Proximity from the Capital of the Cayman Islands, George Town, in miles. Or proximity from the airport
(5) Number of Bedrooms
(6) Number of Bath Rooms
(7) Search by Parcel registration number
(8) Search by Block registration number
(9) Search by listing number - suppose the user knows a specific property and is trying to locate it by the number assigned to that property by the local Real Estate Brokers Association.
(10) Price range
(11) Square footage range ( total space)
(12) Year Built or maximum age of property, where appropriate
(13) Property Name – if the name of a condo complex or development or commercial center for sale or lease
(14) Other features or criteria: Dining Room, Den/Office, Pool, AC, # of garages, Parking
[url removed, login to view] - I really like how this site looks and the many rich search & refine features offered.
Example B: Login or Signup to Our Web Site: Buyers - Save listings, searches and receive notification when a new listing matches your needs. Sellers – list your property, upload photos, virtual tours/videos, add descriptions and contacts.
Not sure whether or not to use the Hot Property Agent Hack - [url removed, login to view] to assign different login buttons or signup options aimed at different types of users (or assigned Groups) i.e., "Buyer" and "Seller". Perhaps keep these login types separate to prevent the "Seller" from posting an active (live) listing without approval from the administrator. The seller can submit the listing for approval and select from available listing options such as “For Sale By Owner” which is subscription based or “For Sale By Agent” which is commission based.
(a) “For Sale By Owner” wherein each property listed will be a timed subscription with the fee based on various features and will be independent from other properties listed - no need for a shopping cart at this time because the Cayman Islands are small and owners can pay by check or credit card called in or faxed in. Administrator approves, edits, manages, and can add pictures, delete pictures and all details.
(b) Agent Account – commission based. Can be approved offline according to formal listing agreements between myself and the agent. Agent will submit listing and request approval, providing the listing approval number, if applicable, to help me identify the specific listing in my physical filing system. Various fields will determine the commission percentage and/or amounts, such as type of listing or property value. Agent or Owner should be able to view bids and comments in their account for each listing or these can just be emailed to the registered email address – whichever is cheaper and more user-friendly to implement.
Example C: Provide an information request form for those people who don't like to signup for accounts or who simply want to request information without doing a search. Can be used for a buyer or seller, after all, some people still prefer to do business the old fashion way.
Happy bidding. View attachment to see what the website looks like. Please separate quotes according to Section 1 or 2 and Example A, B, or C.
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands ( Caribbean Sea – Near Cuba & Jamaica)
37 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1094 for dette job
Can be done with your 100% [url removed, login to view] check PM for our past work. Progress Report Weekly + Dedicated Team + You can reach team Via Email, Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Skype, ICQ + Phone. Payment in Milestones.
Hello Sir We are an offshore well established company for about more than five years. We have experienced developers (PHP, ASP, [url removed, login to view], MYSQL, C# etc.) and those are dedicated in their respective [url removed, login to view] are 100 Mere