***** LOCAL ON-SITE CANDIDATES ONLY *****
Now Interviewing - Bellevue, WA
Do you want to work with a fun, creative, and challenging small team on a variety of aspects in software development?
Do you have outstanding C# application development skills?
Here's your chance to make your mark and lead the development of a new software application to a successful launch.
Work in a small team with a UI Designer/PM and another developer on completing and launching this new software successfully.
After words, work on maintaining this software as well as a variety of other development projects.
Avicy Inc is a growing company based in Bellevue, WA providing software and online services to the mortgage and real estate industry.
Full-time, long-term 1099 contract position with competitive salary, leading to employment. Work from our Bellevue, WA office.
Play an integral role in designing, developing, and launching a new software application.
Work on all aspects of Windows application development including requirements analysis, technical analysis and design, architecture, implementation, UI integration, QA and enhancement.
Develop efficient client side components (using C# and .Net framework) that interact with databases and secure online servers.
Integrate user-friendly UI design prototypes into interface.
Deleveop efficient data entry and usability methods.
Collaborate with designer and developer to create one consistent package.
Develop reusable frameworks employing object oriented programming.
Develop a web-based XML API for secure data transfers.
Work on server-based applications and new software projects as necessary.
· Degree in CS/CSE or equiv. experience
· 3-6 years experience in software application development
· Excellent application development skills in C# .Net, XML and MSSQL required
· Experience with Infragistics, Linux/PHP/MySQL, data security, and/or leading a team a plus!
· Solid understanding of object oriented development and experience with design patterns.
· Experience with multi-tiered architectures and knowledge of factoring code between client and server with security.
· Self-motivated, sense of humor, strong work ethic with attention to detail and good communication skills.
· **Authorized to work in the US
****To apply for the position: Visit our website at [url removed, login to view] or send a CV to careers@[url removed, login to view]**
C#, MS SQL