I need someone to design the layout for a very simple and plain website for a self-employed psychologist.
There is a logo available and the colors from the logo should be reflected in the design of the website.
The website should have a relaxed and natural effect.
The website should be a standard three frame website (left, top, main):
- Left: menu items
- Top: something like the logo (or a banner)
- Main: the different texts
These are the menu items:
2. Wat is MGZ Consultancy
1. Wat kan MGZ Consultancy voor u doen?
4. Coaching (Mentale)
5. Werving & Selectie
6. Meten van Competenties
3. Contact (Emailform)
4. Links (to other websites)
The different texts are written as we speak and will be available to copy in the html pages.
1) 2 or 3 draft designs. This could be delivered in any imaging format.
2) After one of the designs is choosen we want to receive the fully ready html sliced pages including the original image formats of the potential banners, logos and buttons. We only will copy the different texts into the html pages and put them ourselves on the webserver
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).