I have php code that shows all images in photo album ID A. There are two classes (tables): albums and images. Each image has an albumID.
2. User must be able to set the x seconds of time for every refresh (change of images) in client side code. If choose 0 seconds, then there wont be refreshing.
3. User must be able to set whether to randomly show images or show images ascendingly with their photo ID.
4. In iframe, there can be a next and previous links that drive to next image or previous image.
5. User can set the width and height of iframe.
6. User can set the number of images per row.
7. I must be able to make these images hyperlinked, that links to the original page showing the image. I'd be doing it but your code must enable me to do it.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).