Has to be developped using: XML-RPC, PHP, MySQL.
Documentation of the XML, XML-RPC webservices of Booking: [url removed, login to view] (Check carefully)
- Analysis of the XML-RPC interface of [url removed, login to view]
- Design and creation of the MySQL database. Countries, cities, hotels, comments, etc...
- Importing system of the data, from [url removed, login to view] XMLs, into the database. Possibility to import the different pieces of data, manually (from a little interface) or automatically, in a CRON job.
- PHP classes to manipulate this data. List cities, countries, hotels, add a comment to an hotel, etc...
- Developement of the website itself, as a basic clone of [url removed, login to view]
Search for an hotel by destination, listing of the hotels, display of hotels details (pictures, infos, comments ...)
Has to support multi-language.
Design has to be managed 100% with CSS, so the design can be completely customized.
CLEAN HTML. Even better if XHTML valid.
- Developement of the "availibility check" + actual booking of an hotel, still with the same XML-RPC interface of [url removed, login to view]
Everything has to be modular and well documented, as this will be the base for further developments.