User has a list of products with checkboxes. When he click on checkbox and click the button "Export", browser force download of ZIP archive with xml files. Each xml file has some data about product.
When user click "Export" button:
1) Read existing xml template file (using Zend_Config_Xml) which has some constant data
2) Read specified product data from MySQL using Zend_Db (products selected by user)
3) Combine data from xml template file and MySQL
4) Write data to xml files (using Zend_Config_Writer)
5) Create ZIP archive with generated xml files
6) Delete xml files
7) Force browser (using header) to download ZIP archive
14 freelancers are bidding on average $190 for this job
I'm experienced ZF developer built my own CMS and several dozens of sites including XML exchange with ERP system. Would be glad to work on your project!