I need a review site bult with html code so it will be simple to edit.
I need a one page fact sheet for the following clickbank products:
10 minute forex wealth builder
forex trading machine
forex megadroid robot
Each page must consist of:
* Simple Header Graphic with site name [url removed, login to view]
The product name,product overview, features list
* The person associated with the product (author, developer, etc)
* The merchant's official domain name
* The brand/company name
* The version history (especially with software)
* only 10-20 real user comments to reference, and with very short, abbreviated "snippet quotes" (no sales comments or comments from sales pages or spammy websites. Only real user comments. Use good and bad [url removed, login to view] may include actual earning screenshots if it is in a user comment)
research and add at least 15 REAL user comments from forex forums on the web
add the buy now buttons and attach my clickbank to each product links to them
Every page will look the same so once we perfect one page the others will be the exact same format.
i need it all in html so i can update comments or pictures if needed.
Remeber you cannot use the entire comment just a piece.
Real User 1
I have geat confidence with MegaDroid. I have run many backtests and watched it trade for over a year. I still check on it daily to see if it gets stuck in a losing trade, but this is largely unneccessary, ........
K. Long 12-19-2009, 02:47 PM Forex Peace Army Forum
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Internet explorer, firefox, etc.