Flash site feature upgrade
Web address: [url removed, login to view]
Coding: XML, Flash actionscript 2.0, PHP, MySQL, Facebook API
This project is about to upgrade our existing flash photogallerysite ([url removed, login to view])
We want to incorporate a feature that allows users to vote on their favourite pictures. We want the system to be able to display pictures in the order of 'most popular' as well as in the order of when they were received. (Sort by popularity, sort by date.)
We also want a separate sign-up form for 'VIP'-users. We want the system to distinguish between the regular and VIP users. When the pictures rotate on the front-page, we want the VIP pictures to rotate at the following ratio:
When there is between 1-15 VIP's in the system we want 1 VIP picture per. 10 pictures.
When there is between 16-30 VIP's in the system we want 1 VIP-picture per 5 pictures.
When we have more than 30 VIP's in the system, we want 1 VIP-picture per 3 pictures.
- Scroll navigation in the picture gallery.
- Simple Open rating system. (Like this picture, Like Counter)
- Facebook connection, when a facebook connected user rate on a picture, it will be posted in facebook wall as a post.
- 3 difference upload forms, 1 - VIP, 2 - User, 3- User Competitions. (Basically based on the sign up form we got today with small twists"
- An little easy admin feature with login: delete users from the gallery (database), edit information, edit the "like counter".
- Integrate the like button to our fan page.
- Supply the facebook fans likes on our existing counter on top header. (If we got 37 user pictures, and 230 facebook fans, the counter will equal and show 267.)
- Good service.
- Quick replies
- Good communications
- Technical good coded product
- Bug free result
- Low loadingtime
- Everything have to work "inframe."
For more information PM us.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $200 for this job
Hi, The requirement is analyzed by experienced team and ready to deliver the application. please see my portfolio in your PM, having experience in such projects. Thanking you, Neuman