PLEASE NOTE - WE HAVE CHANGED OUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS BID. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING.
We have a MYSQL database with 6 main tables and around 20 lookup tables. The interface we had coded for us is server side php and is too slow to be effective.
1. We need 6 forms for data entry (add/edit/delete). The interface should be Flash. The module should work like a desktop app (no waiting for screen refresh). We want a look and feel similar to our forms in MS Access.
2. We need a search page and a sort/select page done in flash with functions similar to our current search and sort/select page at [[url removed, login to view]] (click on search page, pick a search item (price), click on select from, enter criteria (200000 to 230000) then click search).
3. Allow us to pick from a list of up to 10 reports (we will give you the fields and basic layout for the reports, you must create them) Reports can be in any format (.pdf, html, other?) but must look good on line and look good in print. These reports are used to print and give or email to our clients.
4. We have made some small changes in our access database which need to be changed by the coder in our MySQL database.
The coder who is selected for this project will be responsible for all of the above in addition to the following:
1. Creating a login and security system
2. Modifying our database if necessary to ensure that it operates smoothly and quickly.
3. Placing the module on our host's server.
4. Not modifying or losing any of our data.
6. Provide 6 months of support including bug fixes and minor modifications.
I am not looking for your resume. Please include with your bid how you will make this work and examples of your previous work with FLASH.
Bids without a customized response regarding our project and examples will not be responded to.
Read the NEW ATTACHMENT for more details on this project.
the coder who is selected will be offered the first opportunity to continue with further phases of the project if they can demonstrate the ability and desire to complete the work in a timely and professional manner.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Window 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP
MS IE versions 5.0 and newer
Netscape 5.0 and newer
Host server is IIS 6.0 with Window 2003 Server