We would like to utilise the Hesk ([url removed, login to view]) support desk but require some additional features to be added to the default system.
We offer website design and development services and plan to offer our client support packages to address ongoing maintenance requirements. Utilising a support desk we will aim to streamline communications to enable our delegated developer to address the client issues.
While the Hesk system offers a basic framework for our proposed project we would like to add an additional feature to track consumed support time through the use of tokens. Tokens should enable both the client and our team to calculate consumed time with addressing posted issues.
The system should fulfil the following features:
• 1 token should indicate 10minutes of time, this should be controllable within admin
• token values should be linked to ticket priority, with admin being able to adjust values through admin screen
o 1 token used for non-urgent
o 2 token used for urgent request
• on/off, we should have ability to set token value for new posted support ticket
• reply to the ticket should have input field for tokens used to resolve issue
• both admin and client should have clear view of token balance through downloadable report and widget within support test homepage
• Clients should have option to purchase tokens via PayPal gateway or to be invoiced at the end of calendar month
The system will need to be completed within one week and we also need proof of capacity to undertake above expressed work.
While Hesk would be our ideal solution we are also open to alternative systems which provide similar functionality to address our requirements. Please note, system would need to be MySQL and PHP compatible.