Convert and Update a 40 page Frontpage Website to HTML 4.01 Strict or XHTML 1.0 Strict,
your choice, just choose up front.
The website is: [url removed, login to view]
DO NOT bid unless you provide an example or portfolio of work you have completed yourself.
Do not bid unless you have at least breifly viewed the website. I will not respond to bids with brief statements such as "I can do this"
I will consider a newer coder to VWorker but only if you have completed some of the tests and they are listed in your profile (CSS, [url removed, login to view], XHTML etc.)
A quality, accurate, well thought out job will usually get a bonus. JUST don't count on it!
* PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
* Coder will provide 2-3 prototype screenshots of different syles of example homepages for us to choose from before beginning to modify the entire site.
* Coder will develop a header and footer to be used on all pages.
* Coder will design a banner to use in the header area of each of the pages. Could be similiar to one I designed for another of my websites at [[url removed, login to view]]
* Coder will update the overlook of the website giving it a more modern look.
* Coder will develop a menu sytstem that can easily be changed, added to or individually deleted in the future.
* Coder will install a slide show on the homepage using freeware from: <[url removed, login to view]> or any other easily edited freeware slideshow.
* Coder will verify all internal AND external links are not broken. If broken, coder will make a reasonable effort to relink to the updated website including searching for the external link if necessary.
* Coder will remove all unnecessary files left over from frontpage or any other unnecessary files.
* Coder will deliver all files in one folder to run the complete website on my server and be compatible with my server [[url removed, login to view]]
* Coder will design the calendar pages so that notes can easily be included or changed in individual days.
* I will use Dreamweaver CS3 to modify and manage this website. If I am having any problems uploading or modifying the files using Dreamweaver you will need have to have Dreamweaver knowledge to assist.
* Coder will replace photos with broken links with a similiar photo from the current website or an external photo source. (Coder may use their best judgement by looking at the page title and surrounding photos for this requirement.)
* Coder will use a more modern way to review photos on the photo pages.