I am looking for someone to design a website similar with ALL the functions of [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] has to offer. Please view these example sites and see what were looking for if your serious about bidding for this BIG job.
We have featured this job as we are very serious on finding a good design team. Also so you can email me and we can get additional info to each other since it's a featured listing. If you have any questions please ask.
This is NOT a cookie cutter (template) real estate
Listing website with a simple listing only functions that many are looking for when talking about a real Estate site. Is is a complex site that we are requiring that not all designers can do. It is a BIG project with many levels and layers to the website.
Some pretty advanced stuff in there once you start creating accounts for agents to manage their own listings, e commerce for sales of packages (featured listings, advertising, etc.), XML feeds,
admin account management, etc.
The website offers the ability for a user to create an account to save properties and searches. The layout were looking for is
clean and offers clear navigation in multiple formats for any user to find their desired property. These include:
• Type Navigation like Ranches For Sale, Land For Sale & Waterfront For Sale
• By State Navigation like Montana For Sale, New Mexico For Sale, Texas For Sale
• Search filters for land type, location, price range, listing ID# or keyword
• Visual map search with listing population numbers by state
The web platform needs to be extremely flexible, scalable and capable of custom features like updating and adding of listings.
• Online creation of client accounts
• Online payment of one-time advertising & membership fees
• Uploading of listings, data, photos, video and more
• Listing statistics for agents to view stats on searches, impressions, views, clicks & contacts
• XML feed capabilities to automate listing population & updating process
This is a very expansive project. As an overview, the web design project will involve:
• Custom web design
• Content management system integration
• User accounts and agent accounts
• E-commerce & merchant account
• Multiple search & filter features
• Banner ad network
• Photo gallery features
• Google maps
• Various XML data feeds
• Search engine optimization
• Web analytics
Users can list their land or buy advertising via banners on site throughout.
Database Specifications Summary
Overview: Will allow members to list their land on the site.
1. Visitors can search for land for sale and will contact the seller to complete a transaction
2. Visitors can register for the site. Free registration. Will collect name, address, email, phone
and will be email verified.
3. Search can be limited to state, size, price, etc..
4. Details page of the listings will incorporate a Google Maps feature showing the land, the
description and the images of the land via lat/long or address.
5. Visitors will have access to a prebuilt forum
6. Will discuss after designer is hired
7. An 'Ask the Seller' button will be added which will take the requester to a form to contact the
8. Visitors can sign up with the Stay~N~Touch newsletter to get updates on land via bulk email.
1. Members will be able to list their land on the site with 3 separate membership levels.
2. Listing land will allow a description, up to 15 images, address or GPS coordinates and price or video
3. Listings will be paid for using the table rate system managed by the admin.
4. An option will be built in to allow the admin to set the details of the property for an additional
1. Admin will be able to manage (add, edit, delete) the members.
2. Admin will see a report of what members are listing land
3. Admin can click a member and see all the properties of that member has listed.
4. Admin will be able to see how many views/offers/questions each listing has had
5. Admin will manage the fee for monthly subscription service to list properties
6. Admin will be able to "feature" certain listings
7. Admin will manage the forums system
8. Admin will be able to load advertising banners/ company ads, etc that members purchase
9. Any other basic features to manage the website in general
1. Payments will use a payment gateway to accept credit cards. Gateway will be managed by
Again if you are serious about building this site contact me so we can get the communication started. Don't just bid to bid if you can't seriously build it. We are ready to get this project started ASAP when we find the right designer/programmer with the right price. If you have done a site like this in the past please let me know of the URL so we can look it over.