We will need to resize and change the layout of our existing flash website [url removed, login to view]
There will also be manipulation of some flash animations (e.g. converting animation to FLV format) as well as flash coding and some minor graphics design. We will also be creating a scrolling list of videos and making a larger video screen on the homepage.
1. Make flash frame size horizontally larger (i.e. make entire flash site wider).
2. Centre the flash frame vertically (it is already centred on the screen horizontally but it is aligned to the top, please centre it vertically so that if the screen is larger it appears in the centre of the browser window).
3. Remove logos from centre control panel and make control panel narrower (leaving the right hand panel to be wider). Move FACE logo to another location (that will remain constant throughout entire website) or make small enough to fit in narrow control panel.
4. Create a banner across the top for banner ads and/or sponsor logos. It may be better to have this as separate from the [url removed, login to view] file so that it is easily changeable, but it should be attached to the flash frame.
5. Create a banner across the bottom (similar to the banner above) that will display all of our sponsor logos.
6. Change “subscribe to our e-newsletter?? link to flash banner (or .gif) advertising for people to sign up. Only 5-10 seconds long and more details will be provided when this is underway.
7. Remove triangle from home page and replace with wide screen video across right hand panel (with the new size), a default video will be provided to load with the website.
8. Remove 3 image-buttons from right-hand side and replace with scrolling list of videos that we add (like on the right-hand side of [url removed, login to view]). We will need to be able to add/remove as many videos as we like without having to edit flash and we will need to be able to edit the scroll list so we can move videos up/down the list and edit/add/remove the text that appears in the list. When selected, the video will play in the new wide-screen section below the new scrolling section section.
9. Convert flash introduction to video format.
10. Change the Events main page to appear like the Volunteers page ??" i.e. with content in the top half and a form in the bottom half (the form will be a new one specified when the project is taken and will need to email the signup information like the volunteers one does now).
11. Remove “crew?? from the volunteers form drop-down list.
12. Duplicate [url removed, login to view] after all tasks are completed. In the copy of [url removed, login to view] create a red button to appear above the list of pages in the centre control panel. The button should appear and act like a real button, (i.e. appear 3D, highlight when mouse-overed, and depress when clicked). This button should be labelled “buy tickets?? and the text should be changeable. The button should link to a URL that we can change at any time (default should be [url removed, login to view]). The URL should open in the current window but If possible make it so that we can change the link to open in a “_blank?? window.