This is a series of CFM and XML files, with one SWF (flash) file. This is a group of files for a dynamic small website.
Sample of these website are attached in the rar file. These are flash templates that will read one big xml file ([url removed, login to view]) and another one, the list of thumbnails and images from ([url removed, login to view]) each node in this xml is 3 things: file name, width, height. Both the content for the website and the images will be managed by the client from a control panel with the FCK Editor. I have a modified FCK Editor that should write html and encode it then send to DB, but in this case it will send to [url removed, login to view]
In addition, this is what this microsite should do:
* Powered by all xml files
* Backend Visitor Tracking (Site owner should see a graph/chart that shows how many visitors came to the site and when they came and how long they stay in each of the 6 sections of the site: About Us, Contat Us and other 4 links.)
* There will be 6 links: About Us, Contact Us and 4 generic Links. Site owner should also be able to change the names of the links, so that in the main site the caption for the links are read from the [url removed, login to view] file
* IntegratedShoping cart. This module should be a flash shoping cart that will read products and prices and descriptions of items for sale in the [url removed, login to view] files and let users order from there. [url removed, login to view] will have product info and also email to where to send the order to, and also necessary paypal information. This cart shold be administered from Control Panel too. [This feature is an add-on]
* Site should collect emails from visitors and add it to a file called [url removed, login to view] (name, email nodes) This will be used by site owner to send mass emails to directly or to set a date through cfschedule to send mass emails later, using FCKeditor for visually controlling content.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Running on CFMX totally on XML functionality no DB, no DSNs etc...