Likely a fairly straightforward project. To be written in Java or VB (.NET). This program will need to run from a CMD prompt on a Windows server.
Call a web service (operated by Siebel) to:
- query all rows of a given type
- update 1 column on each row (if required) based on a formula using two other columns on the same row. Repeat for every row if required.
I have the WDSL for the object that you'll be working with and supplied instructions from Siebel. I have a signon to a "development" system that you can test with.
At the end of the project, I will own the program and source code.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Code will be run on Windows2000 Server or Windows2003 Server.