There is an opensource software called Sipp made by HP.
I need to use the windows compiled version on XP machines, I would like it it to automate via a visual basic interface or something simple. I need it with several paramaters.
I believe the opensource version will do what I need and my problem is understanding and configuring it.
Interface detail is below..
Or to build an auto dialler which works as follows.. (outbound only)
Select the number of lines required to dial out. (sip accounts or channels)
1) Allow multiple lines to dial at once.
(please select number of lines or channels you wish to dial)
2) Each line to have its own sip account, with proxy, port, username, password, etc..
( data stored on a spread sheet, e.g. line 1, proxy, port , username, password ect..)
3) To dial numbers selected from an xls spreadsheet, using CLI´s inserted from another spread sheet. (automatically) but to loop the numbers dialled, from the sip accounts, so in a 2 line scenario if line 1 dials number 1, and line 2 dials number 2, then next call will be line 2 dials number 1, then line two dials number 1 and so on.. so that the same numbers are called over and over from different sip accounts. CLI will not always be working as some providers will insert their own CLI, I allready know that.
4) To play a pre-recorded looped message for durations which are randomised between a defined number of minimum seconds and defined number of maximum seconds. Intergration to sound card etc is not required.
5) To define a randomised delay between calls (min) and (max) in minutes per outbound sip account/line.
6) To define a minute cap per day, on the numbers dialled.
7) To produce an output of the calls reported on a 24hr basis. (summary per sip/account / line)
# Two stage dialling, for calling cards,
maybe also if possible would be good.
Contact me for further information.
Or if you can do this.