This bid request is for implementing a validator on a website that will tell someone if their website is compliant to a certain set of rules. There are 2 major components to this bid request.
1) I need an AJAX form that will ask a visitor questions (approx. 25-50 questions). The first 2-3 questions will be visitor information, after which all questions will Yes/No answers. When they click on Yes/No they should automatically go to the next question. There should be a progress bar that shows them how far along in the questionnaire they are. Also as they move along in the questionnaire a COMPLIANCY meter should go up and down depending on the answers. Example it will start at 100% and if they answer a bad answer then that question will have a certain value and the meter will go down.
2) The final component will be an XHTML/CSS validator. The user will input XHTML code into a form field and 3 CSS (or more) and these should be validated using XHTML strict and CSS level 2.1. Also in this validator I will add certain rules that will need to be checked (example: If a table is present make sure it contains a "summary" field.). When they click on submit it should email me the whole questionnaire and validation results.
I'm kind of in a rush to get this done so the first reasonable bid will be accepted. Please see my feedback I'm very specific about what I want but i'm also flexible.
I will provide a complete list of questions with value for each question. I will also provide a server environment for testing and a domain with which you can test.
**DON'T POST 20,000 websites in your message, simply state experience and if you can complete either 1 of the components or both. If you post a huge portfolio i will simply hide and ignore your bid.**
Let me know if you have any questions!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows Server 2003, IE6+, Firefox 2.5+