We are looking to get a WordPress theme developed, which will include several back-end functions. The theme must utilize valid XHTML and CSS, be cross browser compatible (Chrome, Firefox, IE7+, Opera, Safari) and have a table-less interface. The theme needs to be easily localizable, therefore .mo and .po files must be used for front end words and phrases.
We will provide all creative material and flow charts, your job will be the programming of the theme and it’s functions as follows.
- The theme will have 2 menu areas (WP 3+), the main navigational menu and a footer menu.
- The navigation menu is collapsible to 1 sublevel.
- Backend function for changing the color scheme of the theme via CSS. The theme will have 1 general layout, but the separate CSS components will be different, meaning different colors and images. There will be in total 16 variations to the theme. We will provide sliced images, all of which will be the same dimensions, so the layout CSS code will only have to be written once.
You’ll find 2 theme variations attached, so you’ll know what we are talking about :-)
- The theme will have a unique homepage, and a unique content page (see attached mockups). The concent page also has to be available in full width, and be selectable upon creating a post or page.
- The themes backend needs to have a “Social options” tab, where the admin can set their URLs to different social networks. The social network icon is shown on the front-end only if a URL is entered in the backend.
- Homepage layout: As you’ll see in the attached mockup, the layout of the homepage is straight forward.
Under the jQuery slider is a unique “Quote block”, which can be set in the theme options. The admin needs to have the option to totally turn off the Quote block area in the theme backend!
Under the Quote block are 3 home-page widgetized areas, which can be set independently of the sidebar widgets in the WP admin panel. The admin needs to have the option to totally turn off the widgetized area in the theme backend!
Under the widgetized area, the admin needs to have the option to display the blog category posts of the site. The category to display can be freely set in the theme backend. This area of the homepage will take up the layout of the normal content pages, including the widgetized sidebar. The admin needs to have the option to totally turn off this blog posts area in the theme backend!
- Homepage slider: You will need to program a separate content type for the homepage slider, which is where the slider will get it’s contents. The slider content will be made up of 4 sets of data: an image, a title, a description, and a read more URL.
- The content pages need to have a widgetized sidebar.
- All pages and posts must have a facebook “Share” and a Twitter “Tweet” icon next to the title of the post/page.
Special calendar module
- A specialized calendar module also needs to be developed with the theme. The calendar will display both past and future events.
- The module will generate a special events list page, which orders the events in order of date. When an event is clicked, the user is taken to a page displaying the details of the event.
- The calendar will draw it’s data from a custom content type. Aside from an event date, the content type will also have an image field and 3 text fields. A general description field will also be available to the admin, which functions as a normal post/page inline input area.
One of the text fields will be for the address of the event. This address needs to be integrated with google maps, and shown on each individual event page.
- The module needs to be made into a calendar style widget as well, which can be inserted on both the home page widget area, as well as the sidebar widget area.
Upon awarding the project, we will provide detailed descriptions and mockups of every screen and function.
Thanks for reading,
Hello. I have experience in wordpress and I have so many portfolios similar to the site you're needed. You can see them in PMB. Thanks for your time :-)
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $543 på dette job
Hi amba infotech is a web developing company i have made many more websites in magento if you are interested in may deal then i can give you our portfolio