This project is for a website that us a Work-In-Progress. The person selected for this project must be able to work with little supervision from me.
** PLEASE READ THE LIST BELOW **
You must posses the following skills in order to complete the project successfully:
1) Know WordPress inside-out including being able to work with a custom theme.
2) Familiar with the LearnDash LMS plugin
3) Proficient in WCAG 2.0 / Section 508 HTML markup (accessible markup)
4) Familiar with the Gravity Forms WordPress plugin.
5) HTML5/CSS including responsive design because the new website is responsive.
6) Be able to understand and write clean PHP code.
7) Posses graphic design skills because some designing is needed to create 3 to 4 banners.
The project involves helping to finish a custom, high-quality WordPress website that is in the final stages of being completed. Most of the work involves populating content and performing final tweaks & adjustments to the theme files which may include creating or adjusting page templates, some graphic design work to create banners for a content slider from photos and artwork supplied by the client.
There may also be some light PHP coding involved if we have to tweak the theme's functions file for any reason.
The goal of this project is really about tying up loose-ends and helping get it to the finish line.
As part of your work on the project you will be expected to log into our project management app, Basecamp, where you will be assigned various tasks.
North American (U.S. or Canadian) candidates preferred. But willing to entertain other highly-rated bidders.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $645 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks