I gang

Wordpress / Buddypress Website Project

Hi,

I have a Wordpress / Buddy press website I need finishing - it is about 75% done but I need the other 25% finished off.

I am not looking for time wasters, so if you can not start straight away please do not bid on this project. Also if you have a history of any unfinished projects please do not bid.

Please PM me to see the document of things that need to be completed, there some CSS issues but also a few fixes and a few things that are missing.

This needs to be completed in 2-3 days maximum (it shouldn't really even take that long). I will also expect updates every day - so please keep this in mind.

Please DO NOT BID:

- If you have a history of unfinished projects

- If you cannot update me every day

- If you cannot complete this project

- If you can not start straight away, today, not tommorow!

Thanks.

Færdigheder: CSS, MySQL, PHP, WordPress

Se mere: i need projects in wordpress, document wordpress, wordpress to website, wordpress it website, wordpress fixes, wordpress and fixes, website project, start wordpress, buddy press, buddy press website, today wordpress, away website php, away website, update php wordpress, project completed days, bid history wordpress, unfinished project, website needs finishing, buddypress css, buddypress website, wordpress complete project, wordpress projects bid, website finishing, php wordpress project, wordpress css start

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 7 bedømmelser ) Brighton, United Kingdom

Projekt-ID: #928200

4 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $338 for dette job

evgendob

Please, check PM

$500 USD in 5 dage
(447 bedømmelser)
7.7
digi3

Hi, We are expert in the Wordpress. See more detail in pm.

$250 USD in 4 dage
(46 bedømmelser)
4.9
ashkumar1981

Hi, Please check PMB, Thanks.

$250 USD in 3 dage
(1 bedømmelse)
2.1
Webtechitpro

Hi, Please check PMB for work proposal.. Thank you, WebTechIT

$350 USD in 3 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0