Write a module that will allow an administrator to log in and post project information and documents. End users can then view a list of project names. Clicking on a specific project name will bring them to a screen where they can enter an access code to view the project's information and documents.
The following fields will be used for the projects:
- Project Name (this will be used for the list of projects that end users may view)
- Access Code (this code will be given to end users who may then use it to view the project's information)
- Project Info
- Project Manager
- Due Date
- Due Time
- Public (this field is a checkbox field that will determine if the project is current listed to the end users or hidden from view)
- Documents (documents related to the project such as Word, PDF, and Excel documents may be uploaded by the administrative user and organized into folders. These folders and documents would then be viewable/downloadable by end users with the proper Access Code)
- Links (links to other sites where more project information may be obtained. Each link will consist of a Title, Description, and the URL of the link.)
The ability to update a project's information, add/edit/delete documents and folders for the project, and the ability to delete a project will need to be available to the administrative user.)
The ability to review the current system used by the client as an example of this functionality and as an example of how the module should function will be provided to the winning bidder.
The module will function within a Wordpress site (as a plugin) and be compliant with Wordpress, programming and Web standards.
Examples of previous PHP/HTML/CSS/MySQL programming required for consideration. Wordpress experience should also be demonstrated with examples of previous work.
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $547 for dette job
We are a team of highly skilled, qualified, experienced and dedicated developers. We have a vast experience in the web development. We will give you the excellent quality work and desired output.