I have a PSD design, I need it turned into a wordpress page. The project has very low budget admittedly, but we're reaching out in the hopes someone can do it. Here are the requirements:
1. Turn the attached jpg design (available in PSD) into a wordpress page (one page website)
2. The programmed WP page needs to look EXACTLY like the design provided. There is a custom font in use called museo - this needs to be done in cufon, or images.
3. From the top down, top right hand side icons need to link to our social media pages, then towards the middle of the page there is a form, this should send details of the form to an email address (to be provided), and after submission should redirect to a "thanks for signing up' page (which will essentially be a replica of the home page).
4. below that the page should offer the chance for users to submit a comment - comments should display as shown in the design.
5. To the right of that we need a twitter widget, which we'd like to be able to control - choosing tweets that have to do with our product.
6. Link at the bottom (footer) as the site credit
Lastly we would like the wording on the page to be able to content managed via the WP admin area.
Looking forward to hearing from any interested providers.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $140 for this job
Hi, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks