* Intermittent database error such as "Error establishing a database connection" even with the proper settings on all PHP files.
* Apache Server / MySQL database soars too high flooding the CPU and Memory making the website impossible to load. Thus, crashing the whole site.
* Bloated MYSQL database that needs to be optimize accordingly.
Steps already done to solve the problem
* APC Set-up
* fully installed W3-Total Cache and configure it to APC. Tweaked it multiple times.
* Tweaked Apache server configuration settings
We've also hired a Freelancer before and do this:
1. Sysctl (/etc/[url removed, login to view])
2. filesystem (/etc/fstab, noatime)
3. mysql server settings
4. apache settings (for worker mpm, # worker MPM section in apache conf), APC settings.
5. software raid-1
But after a couple of weeks, the problem is back again.
What we need:
*We need a specialist who has years of experience on tweaking, optimizing MYSQL database and configuring Apache server at the same time.
*You need to decipher what's the cause of this problem and solve it. Including accessing our wordpress panels, tweaking the plugins, themes, etc. Accessing / tweaking our database queries, and configuring our Apache server to solve this issue.
You may also be required to perform security check to see if there are any known hijack / virus / injection done on these wordpress files and its database.
You will be contacted on Skype / Yahoo Messenger and you need to be present when we do so.
Also, you need to be aware that there are times the problem will subside then rise up on a certain time of the day. You need to be present at that specific moment so you can see the problem and fix it. Preferably, on the first 24 hours upon beginning of this task.
Type of Server:
Quad Core Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X3470 @ [url removed, login to view]
Payment will only happen once we are sure the problem is fixed (after 3-4 days of not seeing any error connections)
We'll give root server access for very experienced workers w/ a good reputation.