The meet me page is a page for new agents. It show cases them and allows the potential client to get to know them and thereby easing stress and anxiety about meeting a stranger. The meet me page accomplishes that in a couple of ways.
1) The photo of the agent adds a personal touch, they know what the person looks like.
2) In the right hand corner the agent will upload a personal video uploaded on either you tube or Vimeo to save bandwidth. This video speaks directly to the potential customer and further allows them to get to know the agent a little more. It adds a voice and body movement and much personalization.
The facebook like is important and all social media buttons are linked to the agents personal social media pages. The click to call is a service that allows them to connect quickly to the prospect. Not readily visible are a four more features.
1) send email and that function will have a captcha included in it’s functionality.
2) Share this page with a friend is also an important aspect.
3) A qr code not shown will be added and our graphics designer is making that change as it was added late and will be supplied for each new team member. This code is not generated by the site. It is supplied with graphics. This concludes the features.
4) feedback that sits to the side of the page and allows for feedback from the visitor.
See [url removed, login to view]
Once an agent joins our team, we provide them a dot info domain. The domain is related to their first name and in some cases their first initial of their last name. Example = ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]) Each time we will replace the picture, upload a new video, and change the contact information, bio and personal social media links, all graphics and the rest stays the same.
When designing the site, you as the developer should be aware that the site graphics will be provided to you in PSD layered format and ready for html coding. The design should be easily duplicable for adding of new information as a result of new people. All functionalities should be properly tested including direct email.
Site must be mobile ready and Ipad friendly.
Questions should be asked and answered in advance and clarity to ensure speedy completion and no other changes.
Special note on changes beyond this scope
Any changes deviating from this outline will be quoted in additional time and then based on an advanced agreed upon rate per hour and approval must be received from client before proceeding.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $189 for this job
We are freelance software developers. If you contact me I can give a quote for your project and we can discuss the details. www.<b><i>Removed by [url removed, login to view] Admin for breaching our Terms and Conditions</i></b>.io