I look for some CSS expert, this wok shouldn't be more than 1-2 hours for an expert.
[url removed, login to view]
is a wordpress template that was converted from English to Hebrew - a language that is written from right to left.
Changes that were made to CSS in order to fit position of words and pictures from right to left, the changes include things like:
1. Change most of words in CSS from right to left
2. Positions of offsets were switched between right and left
3. Added at body: direction: rtl;
While this conversion few issues happened that have to be fixed:
1. The site doesn't look good at: Internet Explorer 7. After the fix it should lokk good at: IE7, IE8, Chrome, Latest Firefox.
2. Some of the paragraphs doesn't have enough spacing from pictures, so this should be fixed:
a. Section "From the blog"
b. All messages' links pages inside section "From the blog", like: [url removed, login to view]
c. All messages' links pages inside section Latest News, like: [url removed, login to view]
d. the top left arrow that is in wrong direction