We're using a form plugin from [url removed, login to view] to collect data from visitors to a wordpress front-end.
We need a plugin to submit the form data to an API server. Here is the process flow:
1. User fills out the form 24 fields (already created using Formidable plugin)
2. User submits the form (Plugin required to process data after this submission, wordpress provides action hooks and formidable has documentation for it)
3. Form sends the data to remote API (remote server accepts data in xml format, formidable can output this data in xml format
4. Remote API verifies the data (timeout 90 seconds) and shows success,decline or error.
5. The user gets redirected to different pages as redirected by remote API
We require a simple plugin-extension which can provide an interface with the form software, the xml output and the remote recipient server with the trigger being the submit/proceed button on the form.
Although this can be achieved by hacking plugin, we need it separately so that if formidable gets updated it does not affect our site. The plugin should work on multiple sites.
A test site is in place with the form and xml output already in place. Details can be found in the attached files. An integration guide with the remote servier is also attached.
* Please note that freelancers with expertise apply for the project.
* Please mention '$30 API Plugin' in your bids and messages.
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $66 på dette job
Hi Buyer Hope doing well, we are interested to do job and have the ability to win this project and your trust with yours maximum satisfaction. Kindly Check PM