Hello, I am looking to have a Wordpress plugin developed. Here is what I'm looking for.
1. Disable links in posts/pages based on a set time in seconds, minutes, hours, days or a combination of all 4 inputs from the post creation date.
(example: Set the time to disable links in a post/page to 2 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes, 15 seconds after post creation date OR set it to just 10 minutes)
2. Disable links in posts/pages based on an include or exclude of post or page ID #'s. If including then only links on the posts/page ID #s you provide will be disabled. If excluding then all posts/pages other than the ID #s you list will be disabled.
(example: I want post ID 4,7,12 to have disabled links after the set time OR I want every post except 4,7,12 to have disabled links after set time - these will be two different options)
3. Disable links in posts/pages based on a category.
(example: I have 5 different categories of posts on my site and only want 1 of those categories to have links disabled in the posts after the set amount of time)
4. Disable links based on tags.
(example: I only want posts with a certain tag(s) to have links disabled after set time)
5. Have a text box to enter HTML or simple text to go into a post/page after a duration of time.
(example: After 5 days I want to insert Adsense code into the desired posts/pages at the top, middle, or bottom as options)
I would like this plugin to only affect the links in the content of the post, not the links in a sidebar or navigation. I would like all of these options to be made in the plugin admin panel. If you need more details please contact me. I'm hoping I've provided enough detail for you to understand what I'm trying to do.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $467 for this job
Hello I have 6 years of experience with wordpress, programming widgets, plugins and themes. I can make this plugin for you. Check your PMB. Ready to start. Regards,