I need a custom plugin designed for Wordpress. I would like it to be a follow/unfollow button for the sites on my Wordpress Multisite installation.
Here is what I need the plugin to do:
1) Create a database table
2) Create Follow and Unfollow Buttons with accurate Follow Count per blog
3) Create a Shortcode to display said buttons
4) Create a widget to display “users following a specific blog” (remember this is a multisite plugin)
5) Make a Function to filter for a particular user’s followed blogs
6) Make a function to take the list of a particular user’s followed blogs and return the posts for those blogs (sorted by date and paginated)
6a. I have a plugin that indexes all posts from ALL blogs across the network and stores them in a table that already includes the blog_id as a column. Therefore, we would only have to filter this existing table and return featured image, excerpt, title, author, etc.
7) Make a shortcode to display the function for (6) using the current $user_id
I feel that $50-$80 is a fair price because it really only comes down to a few functions, a few shortcodes (all of which should be simple) two buttons and one tie in. This should hopefully be a relatively simple project, but let me know what you think. I haven't hired a freelance developer before, but I am looking forward to working with you
23 freelancers are bidding on average $212 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hello, We have excellent team of programmers and designers to work on your project efficiently and complete job in time. We have read your deepest requirement at our best and will surely give better results. thanks