Lukket

Broken Project - Need Wordpress PayPal Integration Wizard

This is the original project description. However, I must mention that 80% of the work has been completed and you need to work on the rest 20%. This is a broken project and I need an expert to handle this project.

"

-I need an admin area for me to manage the members.

-I need an admin whoarea (aka back office) for the members.

-I need PayPal integration for member subscription payments.

-I need PayPal integration so members can PayPal invoice their clients via my PayPal account, and when clients pay the invoices the amounts paid are automatically split paid to me and the member.

-I need each member to be assigned an email address. Leads (by way of email) will be received at these addresses. Once a lead is received it is to be forwarded on to specific email addresses entered in the receiving member's admin area.

Here is the project spec …

[url removed, login to view]

Here are the page mock ups...

[url removed, login to view]

"

This is a pretty easy project if you know WordPress membership sites, PayPal split pay and invoicing integration.

I'll share the live URL with the selected bidders.

I am looking forward to some wonderful bids.

Thank You.

Færdigheder: MySQL, PayPal API, PHP, Software Arkitektur, WordPress

Se mere: wordpress expert description, invoices wordpress, need pdf expert, wordpress email subscription, paypal email address, need wordpress project, broken, wordpress expert membership, invoice leads, wordpress easy project, invoicing address, wordpress admin url, wordpress expert membership sites, split payments, member integration, wordpress 2013, php wordpress page integration, php paypal invoice, paypal integration expert, wordpress xls, project 2013, wordpress email integration, need email addresses pdf, 2013 wordpress, wordpress work project

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 18 bedømmelser ) Rawalpindi, Pakistan

Projekt-ID: #4085983

8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $194 for dette job

webqueue

We are experienced wordpress [url removed, login to view] check your PMB to see our previous work. Thank You.

$250 USD in 7 dage
(84 bedømmelser)
6.6
adityalivelife

hi, please find the attached document and private message ....Thanks!!

$220 USD in 15 dage
(50 bedømmelser)
5.8
techwelfare

Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.

$155 USD in 6 dage
(41 bedømmelser)
5.9
bksriharsha

Hi , I am interested in taking this project. Please check my PMB for more details.

$250 USD in 5 dage
(14 bedømmelser)
5.7
softtonix

Hello, Review your project details and we are ready for your [url removed, login to view] check your Private message box. Thanks Softtonix Team

$150 USD in 5 dage
(29 bedømmelser)
5.7
coolrankit

------ 2YEARS EXPERIENCED PHP, WORDPRESS, CSS & WEB DEVELOPING EXPERT ------

$200 USD in 5 dage
(23 bedømmelser)
5.3
shaz123

Hi ===YESS!! WE ARE EXPERT IN WEB DEVELOPING, HTML, XHTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERRY, PHP, SEO, ECOMMERCE, WORDPRESS, JOOMLA, AJAX, DRUPAL and MAGENTO. , WE LOVE TO DEVELOP AND DESIGN==== MORE DETAIL AND PORTFOLIO CHECK Mere

$190 USD in 14 dage
(11 bedømmelser)
4.7
raiseit

We are interested. Please check your private message.

$140 USD in 2 dage
(11 bedømmelser)
4.7
codeware1

Hello Sir, Hope you are well and doing good!!! we are eager to work with [url removed, login to view] are ready to start the project right away. Codeware is a website development company providing professional website design, website develo Mere

$250 USD in 10 dage
(12 bedømmelser)
4.2
webfranky

YOUR SEARCH ENDS HERE .. ********************************************** GET IT DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME! Hello Sir/Ma'am, we have reviewed your project and me my team will ready to finish your project now just s Mere

$80 USD in 2 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0