I need someone who is already familiar with the [url removed, login to view] ("GBS") Wordpress plugin and theme to make some very basic edits and changes to a fully functional site I installed myself, including Paypal and Mailchimp integration. [url removed, login to view]
The tasks are listed below, together with estimated work times for most of them, which seem to me to be matters of minutes each, except for 9) and 10) which as far as I can see shouldn't be big items if the developer already knows the GBS theme.
1. Overall look and feel is fine, just one color change: change all the blue fonts (crown and footer menus and Register/login, leaving the white font in the header menu) to the same color as the peachy-orange of the signup button (and please let me know the color reference & where and how to change it in the style sheet) (a few minutes?)
2. Make and insert new logo ([url removed, login to view] button will do) so that the background merges with the charcoal background of the site and the font matches the peachy orange of the Signup button (a few minutes?)
3. Insert tagline under logo (in matching peach-orange text, not graphic) so it looks well-positioned and sized: "Group Deals for Your Business" (with a note to me as to where to change this) (a few minutes?)
4. Crown menu - increase size of text to same size as footer menu text (a minute?)
5. Header menu - remove "Follow us on: Twitter icon facebook icon rss icon " and put it on right hand of footer menu after © 2011 Dealbank Pty Ltd
so that "Done Deals" has room to show (it is presently selected for the Header menu but drops off) (a few minutes?)
6. Footer: Change copyright bit to "© 2011 Dealbank Pty Ltd"
and make it same peachy-orange as the rest of the menu fonts
and center it, so that "Follow us on: Twitter icon facebook icon rss icon " fits on right of footer menu
Then hide "Follow us on: Twitter icon facebook icon rss icon " but write down how to show or put it back again so it shows so I can do that later. (10-15 minutes?)
7. Turn off/hide Comments / Reply to on all pages except the actual Blog pages and write down how to do it so I can show/hide this on other pages (5-10 minutes?)
8. Change 2 email notification texts using correct syntax:
Welcome to Dealbank
Your user information is as follows:
Login at [url removed, login to view]
to see the deals to save you time and cut your costs.
See you soon,
The Dealbank Team
Deal ended email:
The recent deal you purchased at Dealbank has ended.
Download your voucher on your account page:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view][dealtitle]
We trust you have a great experience with this supplier - we would love to get your feedback either way.
The Dealbank Team
AND write down where to find all other email texts and how to edit the text (ignoring the ones from paypal and Mailchimp) (5-10 minutes?)
9. Insert message & icons on first payment page, or insert extra page - making clear buyer does not need a paypal account, ie that paypal can process normal Visa or Mastercard payments
10. Home page:
Feature "Top Deal" in main body and Side Deals down right hand side (like [url removed, login to view] etc)
so effectively all current deals show on homepage.
Increase size of the one line para at top so that it stands out a bit leading into the deals panels.
11. Live Deals page (5 minutes?)
All current deals should also appear on the Live Deals page [url removed, login to view]
so that they can all always be reached from the link in the Header Menu - simple layout so that the Top Deal and Side Deals all have same presentation in a grid layout, with Top Deal top left. (See [url removed, login to view] for example)
12. Done Deals page - recent or past deals i.e. expired deals on a similar grid page to Live Deals (5 minutes?)
****** Dear Sir, We can provide you the best quality service as we have quite a lot of experience in wordpress & php. Please check PM *************