For this project we seek a highly skilled individual or team of professionals. You will be working from an existing Wordpress eCommerce template already very similar to the wished for end solution. The assignment is to develop and apply exact look, feel and functionality as [url removed, login to view] with the only exceptions:
– Keeping the existing colors in the current Wordpress theme.
– Not including the following [url removed, login to view] pages: market place, outfits & looks and the black header part on asos.com.
+ Managing multiple products at once is a wished for solution, but not a demand.
Requirements on freelancer(s):
1. You have excellent knowledge in building websites in general and eCommerce websites in particular and you easily apply knowledge to Wordpress environment. (Note, there is an already developed template from which you will be working from.)
2. You or your team are highly independent.
3. You have excellent track records in deliverance and customer satisfaction.
4. You deliver on time and on budget.
5. You are fast and accurate, paying attention to details always with the referenced site in mind and how functions dynamically work and adjust.
6. You are communicative and available.
7. You are solution-oriented. You find the smartest solutions.
Demands on solution:
8. Must be developed for Wordpress. The finished solution should be smart and clean, a cutomization of the existing Wordpress template working with Woocommerce.
9. Must be highly user friendly (both backend and frontend), i.e. thought through and smartly developed. It's extremely important that managing menus, products, campaigns, logistics and payment works intelligently. As well as for the customers to add and remove products from the cart and see history of bought items from their own account. Many of these functions already exist within the theme used.
10. Payment methods will mainly be card as [url removed, login to view] as well as Klarna invoice solution(s).
11. The solution will keep it's color schemes.
12. The finished product is delivered as a Wordpress template with the existing possibility to load demo material. (Demo material is already included on the server in the existing template.)
13. The solution will have structured and clear documentation as well as being well-structured in commenting in the code.
14. The solution must maintain it's responsive functionality.
15. The solution will work on Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE and other common browsers.
16. The solution will work flawlessly, free from bugs, with great user friendliness and flow.
Scope of project:
Since you will be working from an existing Wordpress eCommerce template, already very similar to the wished for end solution, we belive the project will run for a maximum lenght of 7 days. The theme already works with Woocommerce which comes installed.
We will be available for testing the solution and prefer communication via Skype and/or Gmail. Contact details and FTP and Wordpress login, with template already installed, will be provided from project start.
Mr. Cross & team