I need ***a graphic site design*** (no HTML needed) for a go kart website. The designer should post a bid along with a jpg mockup of the proposed site. If accepted, your bid amount will be paid and a layered PSD file will be delivered (by you).
1) The Primary Purpose of the site will be to inform. Information such as site location, hours of operation, contact us will be available to the general public. In addition, users will be able to log into the site and view specific racer stats.
The secondary focus will be to attract new customers.
2) Targetted customers will represent the younger generation up to age 30-40. In addition to the general public, there should be some focus specifically on competitive races, circuits and tournaments.
**Some guidelines you should follow in preparing your bid:**
1- Use the attached logo and design a site themed around it
2- Primary colors will be the red and yellow of the logo
3- Site should contain navigation to take into account a main and sub menu system
4- A simple mockup must be included with your bid
5- *You may watermark your mockup to protect your work*
6- Don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions
Good luck and good bidding!
Please note: Failure to follow suggested guidelines may result in ignored bids.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Web based, IE, Netscape, Opera, etc.