A program that adds a watermark text to an image file.
A program that can put a watermark on an image.
- must run on WIN XP, VISTA and WIN7
- SINGLE executable file
- .gif / .jpg / .png / .bmp
User can drag and drop an image file on the program's icon and then a dialog window gives the user the following options:
- location of watermark text (each corner + middle)
- text (max. 50 characters)
- font selection
- font color selection
- font size selection
- transparency value
and a RUN button.
If multiple files are dragged and dropped on the program's icon then the program will process every image with the same options. Not more than 20 files in one time.
filename = filename_w
the location of the output file is in the same directory as original file
- must be written and possible to compile/re-build with Visual C# 2008 Express Edition