Create an application that listens for inbound and outbound calls on a selected Cisco IP Phones and pops up a window when the phone rings in with the caller info or the user dials out.
I will control the pop-up window content, so will just need pointers to the event handlers for the application. The coder should display the number of the caller calling in or being called in the pop-up as examples of how to handle the events.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Here are the specific requirements for this application:
1. When a call is ringing in on the selected device, a MSN IM-style pop-up is displayed. The text of this box will be controlled by me. What I need is a pointer to the handler for this event so I can customize the content of the pop-up display. (typically a URL ) I will also need very clear directions on how I get the phone number of the caller in this event handler. The pop-up should display for a user-configurable amount of time. This pop-up timeout will be global for all activities in the application.
2. The application will have a configuration setting to ignore any inbound or outbound calls where the number is not longer than the configured value. For instance, if I dial an internal extension ( which is 4 digits in our case ) or get a call from an internal extension, I do not want the event to fire or a pop-up to be displayed.
3. When placing an outbound call, I will need a similar handler to the inbound ring event with a pop-up so that I can display customized text in the pop-up ( typically a URL ).
4. When a call is ended, another pop-up should display saying "Do you want to log activity for the call to " + the number. This should occur whether inbound or outbound.
5. The application should run in the system tray of the machine.
6. There should be a Windows Installer solution package that checks the existence of the .NET runtime, and if not there, installs it.
7. All source delivered in C#.
8. All source delivered in [url removed, login to view] 2003 solutions.
9. All failable code tested with NUNit where appropriate.
Windows 2000, Windows XP