This is a very simple thing for the person who knows what they are doing.
I want that when some user leaves my website, then a pop up window should appear after around 4 hours after the person left my web site.
in general cases, pop up window comes instantly when person leaves the website, but I want that pop up window should come after a long interval of time.
I dont want to use any activex component to do this.
One way which I can suggest is, u a pop window is created as soon as person leaves , but that pop up window should remain hidden and then it will come up after 4 hours.
I dont know it is possible by this way or not.
This is where experience of u fine coders will come into play.
Please feel free to contact me anytime for any further clarification
I dont mind, if u do this by using any other way.
even if u want that some small component is installed on user's computer.
but, There are two things.
1) user should not see that some helping componnet has been installed on his computer.
2) I would prefer for a solution which uses basic things instead of using components.
I would like to mention that , I am not creating any virus or something like that.
so please give me bids which will help me do my work in all legal aspects.
Waiting for replies from all u fine coders.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
all types of explorers