Code must do this:
- insert in a string variable the content of a text file. Content are words separated by spaces.
- write in a label how many words there are in the text file / string
- insert a word in the string variable. The word and the position are in textboxes.
- copy the string in a new text file after deleting its content
The vb Form will have:
- textbox for text file where to get text.
- textbox for text file where to put text.
- textbox for word to insert to string
- textbox for position number
- label for show numbers of words
- start button
text file contains: "one two three four five"
textbox for word contains: "word"
if textbox for position is "2" the result text file will contain "one two word three four five", if "1" then "one word two three four five" if "0" then "word one two three four five" and so on.
Label will be "5"
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
VB5 and VB6