i would like to have a very details step-by-step guide from downloading to setup a remote assistance program. I have use PCAnywhere, Windows Remote Assitance, etc but all of them will stop working if either the Server or Client is behind a router - It will be good if the Server is also zero configuration, but its not mandatory
I need something like UltraVNC(etc) that will work without changing settings in the router or PC(except software firewall where it will prompt to allow the first time like Windows Firewall). It need to be REALLY simple(especially on the Client side as all the users is 'dumb'), secure, performance(speed - DSL with 512kb as standard) and stable. Also the Client program should be small in size for downloading. And FREE or course
p/s - I have done some research on this kind of program and i found that UltraVNC with SingleClick is suitable for my case, but i find them quite complicated to setup, etc
Pls reply how it will work in details
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Details step-by-step guide
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Mar 7, 2006 9:00:18 AM:
To all coder that have reply - I am actually doing my own research on some Remote Assistance program now, so pls reply asap as if i find my own solution, i will cancel this project
Windows XP Home/Pro. All Windows OS will be great but not mandatory